FIRE & SAFETY ENGINEERING COURSES
We are providing high-quality Education to improve your skill. Our all instructors are highly experienced and experts.
International Safety Courses
International Safety Courses
IOSH stands for the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health. … It is also the Chartered body for health and safety professionals; aiming to raise standards and regulate the profession. Its work includes developing and promoting a code of conduct, as well as developing and accrediting safety training courses.
Course Duration- 4 Days
Why should I take an IOSH course?
The career benefits of achieving an IOSH Managing Safely Qualification are most relevant to first line management and appointed safety representatives, helping learners to develop a balanced perspective of safety & health issues and understanding related control systems.
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the only Chartered body for health and safety professionals in the world and is the largest health and safety membership organization globally with over 44,000 individual members in over 100 countries.
IOSH courses are:
• Short health and safety courses to suit different levels
• For employees at all levels to meet their basic health and safety responsibilities in their job
• Internationally recognized, accredited by the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (IOSH)
Astutis is an accredited IOSH course provider and successfully trains thousands of employees each year enabling organizations to achieve their health, safety and environmental goals.
National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health
It was founded in 1979 and has charitable status. NEBOSH offers a range of qualifications from introductory to professional level. Around 180,000 people worldwide hold a NEBOSH qualification.
NEBOSH does not deliver courses. It develops syllabuses for its qualifications and sets methods of assessment, such as examinations and practical coursework. Courses are delivered by NEBOSH Accredited Course Providers.
Courses leading to NEBOSH qualifications attract over 50,000 candidates annually and are offered by over 600 Course Providers based in 40 countries around the world. In 2014/15 nearly 180,000 NEBOSH Assessments were taken in 132 countries. NEBOSH qualifications are recognized by relevant professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the International Institute of Risk & Safety Management (IIRSM), the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) and Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and Safety (CIEHS), United States.
- Approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Malaysian Qualifying Agency (MQA- National Accreditation Board)
- Associate member of the “Association of Indian Universities (AIU)”
- Association of Commonwealth Universities ( ACU ), London, and a member of “International Association of Universities (AIU)”,Paris
NIFS OFFERING COURSES THROUGH LINCOLN UNIVERSITY
- Dual Degree Program For Undergraduate And Postgraduate
- Research And PH.D. Program
Admission into Annamalai University -> Registration processing at Lincoln University -> Submission of Annamalai University’s Final Year End Certificates -> Certification by Lincoln University
DUAL DEGREE PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
- B. Sc (FIRE & Industrial safety)
- B. Sc (Health Safety & Environment)
- B. Sc (Health Safety & Environment) LE
- MBA (Safety Management)
- Diploma Fire Safety / HSE
- PG Diploma Fire Safety / HSE
SELECTION / PROCEDURE FOR PH.D. PROGRAMME
- Ph.D. Programme on Fire and Safety / Health Safety and Environment can be done as per the selection and approval of Ph.D. Guide by Lincoln University, Malaysia Rules & Regulations.
- Ph.D. student have to publish minimum 4 articles Also need to provide papers in Two international conference.